Grass Roots operate Meetings and Events services from key locations in London, New York, Dusseldorf and Zurich.
Specialists in strategic meetings management and delegate management, Grass Roots work with three of the Big Four professional services firms; nine of the top 15 investment banks and many other global organisations. We manage over £150m worth of meeting spend, drive compliance within organisations and focus on improving the performance of meetings and events programs.
We have a strong business development team who are now ready to bring on two more colleagues to work from our London office. The successful candidates will identify, qualify, grow and sustain the Meetings and Events sales pipeline through a variety of new business sales activities including research, lead generation, attending networking events and industry events.
Some of the key tasks of the roles are:
- Research potential clients within target markets
- Create pre-call planning documentation
- Generate new business opportunities and new business appointments through direct communication efforts, supporting marketing led campaigns
- Participate in sales efforts including regular attendance at networking events and marketing activities such as email, direct mail, exhibitions and more
- Amaze clients with a passionate, knowledgeable and compelling approach
- Build and maintain an ongoing dialogue with prospects to help build trust and relationships that ultimately yield results for the wider sales team
- Attend client prospect meetings
We think that to be successful you will already have a passion around meetings and events perhaps from your degree course or because you already work in hospitality. If you have an appreciation of delegate management and venue sourcing that would stand you in good stead, but more important for us is the energy and drive you have. We believe in developing people and as your experience expands, so will your role and the ownership you have.
This is an exciting time to join our company, so if you want to be part of the continued development of a successful business, get in touch.