We are seeking a receptionist to join our company to provide a professional first point of contact for callers and visitors, and to meet their needs in a pleasant and efficient manner. You'll be working with great people in a friendly and dynamic office environment. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Meet and greet all visitors, record relevant details, issue the appropriate visitor pass and announce arrival
- Oversee meeting room usage
- Organise refreshments for client and internal meetings as requested
- Clear meeting rooms after each event, and ensure that they are tidy and clean
- Arrange on-site car parking for visitors when required
- Keep the reception area is tidy at all times
- Order relevant periodicals and daily newspapers, and manage subscriptions
- Replenish the refreshment area in the reception
- Receive postal and courier deliveries, and inform recipients
- Order and manage couriers
- Responsible for all post going in and out of the building, including distribution
- Maintain the switchboard database to reflect current extension and user details.
- Assist in arranging taxis when require
- General database work on the venue booking system
- Organise office lunches if required
- General administration such as preparing Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint presentations, and binding and photocopying
- Stock takes on stationery and office supplies, including marketing material
- To answer and process incoming calls and emails
This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and any other reasonable duties must be undertaken as required. These responsibilities may vary from time to time to suit business needs.
The position is available for immediate start, based in Putney.