We are looking for an Account Manager to work with a number of clients across a range of industries and sectors. We have won several exciting new accounts in 2016 and we are looking for a self-motivated individual who will approach the role with enthusiasm and passion.
The successful candidate will manage a portfolio of clients that offer a strong opportunity for growth through consistent engagement activity. They will work closely with the executive sponsors to identify strategic development opportunities and tactical campaigns. The role requires a confident individual who can take ownership and responsibility for the client relationship, while being able to prioritise and manage multiple tasks and demands on their time. The ideal candidate would have experience of managing client relationships within an agency or hotel environment, and be able to work with operational team members to ensure successful delivery to client.
Strong interpersonal skills are required to build upon our existing client relationships, and identify development opportunities for growth in the future. Passion for face to face activity and relationship development with clients are essential to educate, maintain and grow client base within each allocated account.
Experience & Qualifications
- Previous account management experience
- Desire to organise and attend client networking events
- Organised, with excellent multi-tasking skills and attention to detail
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to understand, analyse and make recommendations from detailed dashboards and management information
- Innovative and creative approach to challenges and opportunities
- Proactive, results focussed and able to work to tight deadlines
- Effective communication and group presentation skills
- High standards of client service
- Team player
- Embodies a can-do attitude and persistence
- Ability to resolve issues quickly and effectively
- Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint